|LUNA PAC- Plant Manager|
|English and Arabic required|
|Luna, is a group of companies, which specializes in the development and manufacturing of Para Pharmaceuticals, decorative cosmetics, Flavor & Perfumery compounds (for toilet Soap, decorative, cosmetics and perfumes), as well as in distribution of all raw materials for pharmaceutical, food, oil, Soap, detergents & Cosmetic in Egypt & some Middle East countries.
LUNA GROUP is a professionally managed group of companies with a quest for quality products. The company enjoys a high quality reputation in the International market due to the credibility in both production & trading activities.
|The Plant Manager is responsible for general supervision of all phases of plant operations including: production, quality control, maintenance, receiving, and shipping. Responsibilities also include recruiting, hiring and training personnel and facility/physical plant up-keep and capital improvements. In addition the Plant Manager will be responsible for annual budget planning and execution. They will work closely with the production team to increase productivity and profitability within the manufacturing operation of Garland. This person must be trained and have at least 7 years of experience including best practices in both managerial and production platforms.|
· Responsible for general supervision of all phases of plant operations including: production, quality control, maintenance, receiving, and shipping.
· Responsible for annual budget, planning and execution.
· Work closely with the production team to increase productivity and profitability within the manufacturing operation.
· Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to insure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
· Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
· Work closely with the Environmental Health and Safety Manager to ensure all members of the manufacturing team are aware of safety policies to provide a safe workplace for our employees
Communicate with research and development as well as product management personnel to develop new product strategies.
· Responsible to implement all the continuous improvement activities to enhance the production process.
· Responsible for validation and commissioning for the process and packaging areas.
· Ensure featuring the marketing and R&D department the smooth development of the new products.
· Lead the troubleshooting process during the process activities.
Keep continuous improvement activities focused on performance results.
Help management team deploy best practices throughout all products manufacturing plants.
Assist in the implementation of new initiatives in the products manufacturing plant to ensure that the end result meets strategic objectives.
· Strong business and technical skills in processing, packaging, and logistics.
· Coaching, Motivating, and Mentoring
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Pharmacy / Science or other related field.
7+ years progressive experience in a key leadership/management role at Pharmaceutical / Cosmetic / FMCG Manufacturing Company.
ERP system user.
Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point and/or Access) to analyze data and trends.
Previous experience/best practices implementing and using continuous improvement/lean tools such as; Six Sigma, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing, Transactional Lean, etc. to drive improvement.
Previous experience/broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies.
Strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skills.
|Oversees employees production and efficiency|
Would you like to apply to this job?