|Luna PAC - ERP Manager|
|English and Arabic required|
|Luna, is a group of companies, which specializes in the development and manufacturing of Para Pharmaceuticals, decorative cosmetics, Flavor & Perfumery compounds (for toilet Soap, decorative, cosmetics and perfumes), as well as in distribution of all raw materials for pharmaceutical, food, oil, Soap, detergents & Cosmetic in Egypt & some Middle East countries.
LUNA GROUP is a professionally managed group of companies with a quest for quality products. The company enjoys a high quality reputation in the International market due to the credibility in both production & trading activities.
|Revaluating and favoring business needs and functional certified documents brought forth by the staff members and others
Meeting needs by collecting applications and working on Oracle 11i regular tools to modify. Troubleshooting techie matters and following other team members' work.
Repairing software defects, bringing out testing ideas for different units, and checking software, interfaces, and schemes
Developing and creating interfaces from various applications within and out of oracle 11i
Keeping himself up to date with the latest technologies. Listing all functional and operational data necessary for preparation
Solving doubts by gathering information
1. Describing, specializing, enforcing, and testing application elements to help the utilizes of Oracle and maximal ERP
2. Bringing out task plans for all ERP improvements. Functioning effectively in a work situation that is unusual
3. Covering, trailing, and communicating statuses and matters depending on sectional outlined covering models.
4. Working with staff developers in different situations
5. Studying and distributing help documents related to customizations, designs, and reports. He also looks into complex matters and decides the correct curative action
6. Reviewing codes and providing assistance to group members who have very little expertise
7. Creating and maintaining ERP designs and coding standards as well as providing custom coding. Also, when the functionality of the active system is not as much as the business needs, the ERP developer has to test customized extensions to Oracle applications
8. Noting down the requirements and operative patterns for small to big reports and projects
9. Gaining an insight into the present trading procedures and preparing recommendations for changes that may have better effectiveness and quality.
10. Encountering end users to study business methods, realize needs, and recommending technical answers
6 - 10 years of experience in ERP implementations.
Main Experience in Finance & Supply Chain modules.
Experience in implementations in Industrial Companies is a must.
Background about OPM & MRP modules will be considered an added value.
With the following Skills:
Excellent Communication Skills.
Would you like to apply to this job?